? ??????????????Parental Advisory? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (179 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 41408 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Black Diamonds? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (23 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 17333 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 12, 2010

Singapore!! Here I Come!!

Just reached Singapore!!!
Haiz...
What a long ride...
traffic jam, custom, and looking out from the car for about 45 minutes to MY MUM'S PET SISTER'S house.
I can't exactly say I have a nice nap in the car,
though I did have a pillow, a blanket and my mp3 with me,
which is already the best.
Reaching here is about 7...
We settled and go out to have dinner.
Don't get me starting about dinner....
It was tasty, but yet too much, can't finish.
That's sometimes a bad habit for me.
And then my sister, me, Gyan koko and his girlfriend went to somewhere...
they said that it was "ChinaTown"
which is actually making sense,
cause it's very "chinese"...
It's god damn crowded,
making me crave for oxygen, and it's HOT!!
When it's about to reach midnight,
we went home...
So tired...
At least I have fun...
I'll write tomorrow too...
(12.2.10)
Evelyn

0 comments: